Regardless of what your needs may be, we are here to help.
At Jaykay Medical Staffing, our team understands that being short-staffed can be devastating to medical facilities and become costly for a myriad of reasons:
- Postponed procedures
- Staff burnout
- High patient ratios
- Lost revenue
- Employee turnover
- Reduced patient satisfaction
At Jaykay Medical Staffing, we partner with thousands of medical facilities across the country to ensure they are able to continually meet their staffing challenges and protect their facility’s bottom line. We can do the same for you!
Jaykay Medical Service is proud to provide medical staffing services and/or long term staffing of healthcare professionals to both government and private healthcare treatment facilities
- Acute care facilities
- Long-term care establishments
- Nursing facilities
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Behavioral healthcare
- Correctional facilities
We ensure our clients are staffed with the highest quality:
- Physicians: PCPs and all specialties
- Behavioral healthcare professionals: Psychiatrist, Psychologists, LCSWs, Psychiatric Technicians, etc.
- RN General and all specialties, LPN/LVN, CNA, Medical Assistants
- Pharmacist Chief of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist General
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Dentistry: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants
- Lab: Lab Scientists, Technologists/Technicians, Phlebotomists
- Occupational, Physical, Speech Therapists
- Respiratory and Recreational Therapists
- Allied healthcare professionals
At Jaykay Medical Staffing, we have serviced hundreds of contracts with clients all across the United States. Our team possesses the skills, experience, and personal touch you can depend on to meet your ongoing staffing needs.
- We maintain a database of more than 100,000 highly capable candidates.
- Our recruiters are experts in temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire career placements in the healthcare industry.
- We offer more than just superior working knowledge of skilled medical fields- our employees approach each assignment with a professional proactive and positive attitude.
- Our team of staffing specialists meet daily to anticipate the needs of our clients, while working diligently to ensure we have the highest quality of candidates in our database at all times.
Beyond our personalized approach to staffing, we are proud to offer our clients the following credentials:
- We are JCAHO Certified. We adhere to all JCAHO screening and hiring standards for clinical staff. We have been awarded the Joint Commission Gold Seal for National Quality Approval. We were also awarded the Certificate of Distinction for Health Care Staffing based on our compliance with national standards. These accommodations by the Joint Commission confirms our ability to provide qualified and competent staffing services to the healthcare industry.
- Jaykay Medical Staffing is a GSA Contract Holder. We are able to provide healthcare personnel for a state’s Department of Corrections, Residential Care Facilities, Air Force Bases, US Department of Justice, and other Federal Facilities.
- The State of Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) registered Jaykay Medical Staffing in the Health Care Services Pool- awarded by the Division of Health Quality Assurances.
- The Central and North Florida Minority Supplier Development Council certified Jaykay Medical Staffing as a Minority Business Enterprise since 2013.
At Jaykay Medical Staffing, we understand the fast-paced, ever-changing nature of the medical community. Our highly trained recruiters are experts at navigating such a dynamic landscape. Every member of our staff is trained and ready to answer your questions and concerns with compassion and the highest level of customer service.
Our staff strives to be accessible, responsive and supportive at all times. With Jaykay Medical Staffing, you are never just “a client.” Your successes are our successes. Regardless of the position you are looking to fill, or the duration you intend to fill it for, our goal is to help you achieve the ideal staffing ratios for your facility. Without our clients, we wouldn’t be who we are today.